At JPJ Mobile House, we produce mobile homes, also known as Dutch style, Canadian style or wheeled houses.
It is an extremely popular model of construction due to the many advantages it has. Houses built using this method are done much faster than brick houses, and the costs of such construction are much lower. In the case of mobile homes, you also do not have to worry about official permits and deal with a lot of formalities. You can put a mobile home on a plot of land with minimum formalities with which our employees will help you. It is a type of building ideal for any terrain. If your plot is located in a forest area, by a lake or where the area is wet – traditional construction may not be possible and a mobile home from JPJ Mobile House will be perfect there.
A mobile home estate is also a perfect business idea! It is ideal as accommodation for tourists, generating minimal costs in the off-season.
Our products are made of the highest quality materials, and each of the projects is fully personalized and tailored to your needs. When placing an order, you decide on the arrangement of rooms, the location of windows and doors and equipment. We sell turnkey houses or unfinished houses.
- Dimensions: 350 cm x 700 cm
- Room height: 230 cm
- Possible room arrangement:
- living room,
- bedroom / bedrooms,
- bathroom with toilet.
- Balcony door: 180 cm x 210 cm
- Entrance door: 80 cm x 200 cm
- Internal doors: 70 cm x 190 cm
- Elevation: Durasid panel
- Complete electrical installation
- Complete ventilation installation
- Complete water and sewage installation
- Construction: steel and wooden
- PVC windows: 80 cm x 100 cm
- Interior lighting: LED
- Outdoor lighting: LED
- Internal window sills: PVC
- External window sills: sheet metal
- Transport system: complete wheels, drawbar
- Insulation systems: anti-moisture, vapor barrier, windproof
- Mineral wool: 15 cm in the floor and in the attic, 10 cm in the walls
- Mechanical ventilation in the bathroom and kitchen